Is all over
So many decision i made in my studio project,hundred ,thousand i lost count.
.I asked so many advise,i ask and make my choice. Advice are never wrong .There are there for you to make choice.
But i forgotten that there are wrong and right choice.This time i made very wrong choices.I was not persistent ,i was not strong,i realised i become so much a weakling.
This year is very painful for me ,I Cry so many times,heartwrenching.I hope i can have someone to talk to ,I think of going for counselling,thinking i have some mental problem going on.I even have the urge to call the help hotline.
I put in so many heart ,100 and 200 heart so many of them ,and they are broken now.I'm in despair.I hope i can be happy again.
Superglue member can you be there for me?I need your support.
Thank ah min for helping me out.I going to fight for you,our family and our passion.
I will stand up from my fall.Forgive me from crying.
Mending my broken heart,200 of them.Please help me smile again ,my friend.
Don't pity my talent ,Ahsian .
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment