
我发现[一直没]原来有来过我的家。没花ok。
希望大家能在这里blog自己的生活趣事和发表意见或看法。
I realised 2009,is really not a successful year for me.
I need strength to overcome and fight
this year,so superglue member will be
the source of my determination.
FIGHT ON!
I'm not looking forward to chinese new year,
but i wish to celebrate with superglue.
Happy new year all superglue member!
贤。
Why all bad thing happen to me ?Maybe is fate.I really wonder why the boyband picture and heading.haha so funny la. But i think xiah really got the korean man look.yummy.hehe
ReplyDeleteMAX face a bit smelly.KARTINI going to kill me.ah bu is conquering the whole blog i think.
haha
why why why,i need to go temple pray pray.Maybe i offended some holly god or wat.
why and why so many why but no answer.answer is either you solve the problem or problem led to more problem.
Last night another problem happen,what i think before in my mind really happen in reality.only the bad ones.My hp charger spoilt.WHY?!WHY?!I STORE my hw info inside okay.2009 is nt my year.THIS GOES WRONG THAT GOES WRONG.I CAN GO CRAZY.3 BAD THINGS HAPPEN ALREADY PLUS I NEED TO DECICDE ANOTHER BIG THING.2 WORD"SIPEI SUAY!"
ReplyDelete